Saturday, November 3, 2012

Good Looking At

Not me.. I know it's never me. Haha. Titled this post 'Good Looking At' di dahil 'em good looking and all ha. No walking out please? Weeeeeeh.

| Top - Thrifted | Denim Blazer - Next | Pants - 168 | Shoes - Solemate |

I'm a big fan of patong-patong-patong stuffs - you should know if you're browsing my blog for quite sometime na. Hoho. Styling is perfect especially when you're onto some vintage-ish eklavoos! And anything paired with a non sleeve denim blazer is quite a trend (agad-agad!) Hahaha.

13 comments:

  1. I agree!!!I just wish the weather would be kind enough para makpag push ng maraming patong - patong na outfit :)

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it more when u wearing shorts:)
    show off the slim legs babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool and comfy..solemate are really budget friendly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denim top/vest! :)

    Thank you for the comment, JC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. agree with the patong-patong-patong thing esp if we're talking about denim! hehe I've did almost the same here if you may want to check it out http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2012/11/floral-and-denim.html


    lovely patong-patong! :D

    ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. layering! i love it, hahaha. mind to check out my blog, here? thanks!
    http://thestyleidiom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your look! do you mind following each other? Let me know!

    Love sasa

    ReplyDelete
  8. interesting post. how do I say no, if I myself liked this
    how can dollar from microworker

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute booties hun! :)

    visit me soon on http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day.. Really!


Love, JC ♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...